Have you join in any free city group tour with local student guide? If the answer is NO then this half day tour would love to accompany you.
Each individual in the group can make new friends having common interests and explore their full potential through cross-cultural experiences and extracurricular activities..This tour will take tourists around Hanoi Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem Lake and French Quarter. Please feel free when take a tour with us!
- Tour duration: Half day
- Group size: Less than 08 pax
- Tour type: Free group tour
- Availabe language: English
- Destinations: Dong Xuan Market – Quan Chuong Gate – Heritage House – White Hourse Temple – Historical House at 48 Hang Ngang st – Hoan Kiem Lake – Ly Thai To Park – Hanoi Opera House – Saint Joseph Cathedral
- Pickup address: Asia Group Tour office (no 79 Ly Nam De st)
09.00AM or 02.00PM: Our tour guide will welcome you at Asia Group Tour office (no 79 Ly Nam De st) and brief the tour, then start the walking tour to discover Hanoi Old Quarter which is usually called “36 guild streets” by the local and French Quarter.
Wandering along the old streets in the Old Quarter can give you wonderful experiences with many fine examples of colonial architecture packed along narrow streets. Its heart and soul is exposed in the ancient commercial streets which are named after their original businesses dating back about 1,000 years. Most of the specialties namely cotton, jewelry, herbs, and silk have changed over time and have been replaced with a variety of modern-day commodities and services, you, however, can still appreciate some of the original goods as well as get the feeling of rich and unique Vietnamese culture in here.
This quarter is also a shopper’s delight and houses artistic products from around the country, fashioned by many top artists and craftsmen with popular items are lacquer ware, silk products, conical hats, coffee beans and paintings. Just take your time and you can easily find those products on the street and catch sight of endless flow of motorbikes, bicycles, cyclos and cars weave around traders selling fruit and souvenirs.
After walking around and enjoy some interesting places in Old Quarter, you will be guided to Hoan Kiem Lake area where you can pay a visit Ngoc Son temple and start to explore French Quarter. Although the French colonial period ended a long time ago, much of French arts and Deco style are still imprinted in this quarter creating a unique, magnetic and charming Hanoi with its elegance and nobility.
Tour will end around 12.00 or 5.00 PM.
- Tour guide (available with English speaking local student)
- Transfer fees (if any)
- Entrance fees (if any)
- Personal expenses (foods, drinks)
- Student guide requires no charges! Guests should be nice to cover all fees for guide!
- Please provide us with your age in the “your message” section in oder that we can serve you better