Tourist destination: Temple of literature ai??i?? a spiritual area of studying.
Well-known: acknowledged as anAi??ancient historical-cultural heritage which gives tourists deeper understanding about Hanoi’s years of culture and tradition
Type: The religious site and the first university of Viet Nam
Short description: the temple was built in the early 11th century in honor of Confucius, his followers and Chu Van An – a wise and ethical scholar in Vietnamese education with landscaped courtyards; the Imperial Academy remained in the rear has become small exhibits of ancient education belongings. It is the relic chosen to visit by both foreign travelers and locals as well as where students often praise for good luck before each exam, especially the entrance university exam, as it used to be a cradle of education.
A plenty of enjoyable and amazing things are being awaited in the very first stop-over of any foreign tourists. Letai??i??s explore the distinctive Vietnamese culture with voluntarily adorable, enthusiastic and informative HanoiITSai??i??s guides.
- How to book this kind of tour in advanced:
- Please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org/Aiemail@example.com (The tour operator)
- Booking directly via our official website: www.hanoifreedaytours.com
- Follow us on fanpage: Ai??https://www.facebook.com/HanoiITS
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- One main guide and one vice – guide (for a 2-4 visitor group); more guides for larger groups.
- Entrance ticket
- Transportation fee (if yes, or walking is fine regarding some close sites)
- Food and drink cost
Note:Ai??You should take long sleeve clothes, a thin scarf covering over your hip in case you wear shorts, a hat or an umbrella, sunscreen, a sunglass and Vietnamese currency.